Hypnosis For Smoking Cessation
Some of the common reasons you might be smoking
- Relieve Stress
- Take a break
- Deal with boredom
- Feel less anxious in social situations
- Control Weight
Smoking seems to serve a purpose and meet your needs. Nothing wrong, of course, in getting stress relief; however, the way you go about it makes all the difference to your wellness and health.
Hypnosis is a tool to tap into subconscious (your powerful emotional mind that easily overrides your conscious mind decisions) to re-program your habitual behavior. When in hypnosis, your subconscious mind becomes very suggestible and receptive to desired changes.
That is why hypnosis has been used so successfully to help people to quit smoking, and to become permanent non-smokers.
Smoking Cessation Program – 3 Sessions for the Price of One
- Combining Hypnosis & NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for best results
- Providing personalized hypnosis recordings via email to listen to for the reinforcement of quitting smoking & implementing new habits, in between the sessions and after the Program ends
- Makes it much easier to stop smoking, even if you have been a long-term heavy smoker
- 90 minutes
- Making cigarettes unappealing, so you want to stop smoking right away
- |Helping you to See and Feel yourself as a non-smoker, get excited about making a change & the benefits that come along with that
- 60 minutes
- Removing remaining doubts about becoming a non-smoker
- Instilling confidence and belief that you absolutely can do it
- 60 minutes
- Reinforce new habits that will be replacing smoking now for good
- Mental rehearsal to practice being a non-smoker
- Resolve any lingering self-doubts
If you do only 1 session for smoking cessation, the success rate is around 50%. Once you make a commitment to stop smoking, you want to be sure you do it right. When choosing 3-session Program over 2 weeks, you have an adjustment period to reset your mind, with a 90% + success rate of becoming a forever non-smoker.
In a rare case if you should need additional help after completing the Program, a Bonus session will be provided Free of charge.