What is the Hypnotherapy Advantage?
- Overcome bad habits, fears, traumas, negative beliefs, and limitations even when other methods have previously failed.
- Achieve results in a short period of time.
- Personalized for each client, efficacious, drug free, and cost effective.
Is Hypnotherapy right for you?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the Stress at work or at home?
- Is Chronic Illness effecting your life?
- Are you tired of feeling Tired, Anxious, or Depressed?
- Do you have to live with Pain or Discomfort every day?
- Do you have difficulties with Memory or Concentration?
- Do you have difficulty falling or staying Asleep?
- Do you have difficulty Losing Weight while gaining seems “ a piece of cake”?
- Are you struggling to overcome Unwanted / Bad Habits?
- Do you want to Quit Smoking yet keep smoking in spite of the known risks?
- Do you have Fears that control your life?
- Do you want to Achieve Success in every aspect of your life?
- Do you Feel Stuck in your job or career?
- Do you get Angry or Frustrated easily?
- Are you overwhelmed with Grief/Loss ?
If you answered Yes to any of the questions, then Hypnotherapy can help you to uncover the root cause of your symptoms, which lie below the conscious awareness. Once the root causes are uncovered and resolved, the positive changes and the healing can take place.
What to Expect During Your First Session
After completing the paperwork to help the hypnotherapist to understand better the goals you want to accomplish, then any questions and / or concerns that you may have will be addressed at this time, including the explanation what hypnosis is and is not, and how your objectives can be accomplished with the hypnotherapy.
Afterwards, some simple visualization exercises will be done, to show to you and the hypnotherapist how well you respond. Together, you will work on the suggestions to feed to the subconscious mind during hypnosis, so as to reprogram unwanted behaviors/emotions/beliefs. Then, when ready, you will be put in a hypnotic state, where you will feel deeply relaxed yet fully alert, while the hypnotherapist will be guiding you towards your goals. All you need to do is to relax and be willing to follow instructions. It’s important to remember- you are always in control.