For Fertility, Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Beyond
- helps you get your Mind, Body, and Spirit ready for pregnancy & motherhood
- improves your chances of getting pregnant
- supports healthy pregnancy
- prepares you for a positive birthing experience & parenting
- lowers post-partum anxiety and depression
What you think, you becomeBuddha
What you feel, you attract
What you imagine, you create
So Why Use Hypnotherapy for Infertility?
The study published in Fertility and Sterility, 2006, has shown that hypnosis for fertility Doubles the success of IVF treatment. (See https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16566936/)
In a Harvard Mind/Body Program for Infertility, using various relaxation techniques such as self-hypnosis, imagery, meditation, etc., had been widely shown to reduce negative emotions, lower anxiety in women undergoing infertility treatment, and increase fertility rate.
Hypnotherapy has been found to be highly effective in overcoming the feelings of Anxiety & Depression by uncovering the root causes, and helping to create the positive changes in the Subconscious mind in the form of new attitudes and behaviors, in addition to enhanced relaxation.
- Women with depression, when treated showed a 60 percent viable pregnancy rate within six months, contrasting with 24 percent when depression went untreated. (Journal of American Medical Women’s Association, 1999, vol.54)
- Women with a history of depressive symptoms reported twice the rate of subsequent infertility (Psychosomatic Medicine, 1995, vol. 57)
- Women who experienced depression following the failure of their first in vitro fertilization (IVF), had much lower pregnancy rates that their non depressed counterparts during their second IVF cycle (Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 1993, vol. 37)
If PTSD is developed, Hypnotherapy can help with grieving and healing, lower the stress by removing blocks and fears around pregnancy, thus improving chances of conceiving
Pregnant women who used Hypnotherapy felt overall more energetic, chose to eat healthier foods, felt less nauseous, had blood pressure under better control, and had a more positive self-image
Less discomfort with Hypnosis was experienced during Labor & Childbirth by reducing / eliminating fear, significantly reducing the need for meds, shorten labor, and increase positive emotions during the entire birth process
Moms who did Hypnotherapy had significantly Lower Post-Partum Anxiety than the control group, as reported in a study published in American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis